Saturday, 6 August 2016

One injured in Thamel fire

Posted by Anup Baral August 6th, 2016 :
A man was injured when a fire broke out at a five-storey house in Chi Bahal Marga of Thamel on Sunday morning. Inspector Umesh Lamsal of the Metropolitan Police Circle, Sorhakhutte, informed that the incident occurred at around 10 am. The reason behind the fire that broke out at the house of Suraj Shrestha was electric short circuit. The fire started from a clothing store at the ground floor and destroyed three floors.
Lamsal said that the injured has been identified as Shrestha’s son, Salin (22). He added that Salin sustained injuries while trying to douse the fire. Salin has been rushed to the Kathmandu Model Hospital for treatment. The fire was brought under control with the help of police personnel backed by seven fire brigades after 45 minutes.

Popular Posts