Advertisement

Sunday, 5 August 2018

Corrupt government transportation workers

Posted by Dhruba Shrestha August 6, 2018 :
A series of natural and safe beauty products for the skin require aloe vera gel. The clear, viscous pulp derived from the succulent pea plant has been used in health and beauty remedies for almost 2,000 years. Aloe vera gel contains 99 percent water. The remaining 1 percent of its content is what makes the difference. It contains essential vitamins such as vitamin A, C, E, B12 and folic acid that work as antioxidants against free radicals. An enzyme called bradykinase found in aloe vera gel helps reduce excessive inflammation when applied topically to the skin. It also contains auxins and gibberellins, which are hormones that help wound healing. Reaching the benefits of beauty, aloe vera gel stimulates the fibroblast cells that produce collagen and elastin fibers, making the skin more elastic and less wrinkled.

Guide of the month: January 2018

Traveling gives us the opportunity to disconnect from our regular life. You get to forget your problems/issues for a few weeks, it can also help you figure things out that you would not have understood without the distance traveling can give you. We all have crazy schedules, work and a family to take care of, going away alone or with some friends can give you distance and perhaps even make you realize how important these people are for you. Like the saying says: we never know what we have until we lose it.

Another great benefit is the relaxation you get to do. It’s nice to live life to its fullest and enjoy a stress free time with yourself. Going on vacation lets us recharge our “batteries” by disconnecting us from our regular life. When we come back we feel invigorated and we are happy to be back in our day to day routine. It’s a very good stress remover that has a lot more to give than most people are willing to accept.

Traveling increases our knowledge and widens our perspective. To view new customs, different ways of living is fantastic for the mind. It gives us a new perspective about life and especially our life, it can help us change some of our habits or even create new ones. When I travel I usually make it a point to try new food, some cultures don’t have fries in their diet and they are all skinny, others use spices to give taste and not oils or fats. Discovering different values and ways to get by in life is really interesting. You also need to visit exotic new places and discover what this wonderful world has to offer.